“Ensure evidence generated meets the needs of the objectives of the clinical trial.”
PAREXEL Pragmatic™ analyses the trial design to answer the following:
• Will this work in a real world trial?
• Will the cohort of patients represent the treatment population?
• Do the trial procedures reflect the way patients are currently managed?
• Which aspects of the trial are driving issues?
• What risks does this design present that may be questioned by reimbursement bodies?
• What are the alternative trial designs available that will meet the needs of stakeholders?