Informa Partnerships in Clinical Trials EU
November 28, 2017 - November 29, 2017
ACCELERATE YOUR CLINICAL TRIALS BY 22% WITH PAREXEL’S CONNECTED JOURNEY™ OF DATA-DRIVEN SERVICES
AN ECOSYSTEM OF TECHNOLOGY, PROCESSES AND EXPERTISE POWERED BY PAREXEL® ANALYTICS.
Stop by PAREXEL's booth #67 at PCT EU and ask us about our data-driven services to be entered to win your choice of a Drift Wearable Action Camera or Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones.
Use VIP discount code: CQ3012PAR to receive a 25% discount* off your registration for the conference.
*Terms & conditions:
1. Discount only applicable to employees of pharma and biopharm companies (standard rate).
2. Only applicable for the 2 main conference days and not available for add-on days.
3. Discount not applicable to supplier/vendor/consultant companies. KNect365 Life Sciences will verify whether you are a vendor/supplier/consultant when your registration is processed.
4. Discount not applicable to Small Business / Industry Startup rate or Investigators / Patient Groups rate. KNect365 Life Sciences will verify whether you qualify for the Industry/Startup rate or Investigator / Patient Group rate when your registration is processed.
5. Discount not to be used in conjunction with any other discount.
DON’T MISS THIS PAREXEL EXPERT-LED SESSION
29 November 2017
11:35 - 12:05
STREAM 5: Partnership Management
Maximizing outcomes in asset transfers
Ben Dudley, Vice President
In-licensing or acquiring assets offers tremendous opportunities but also presents some risks for the pharmaceutical industry. This presentation will explain the three phases of successful transfers: 1) initial quality and commercial due-diligence before the deal, 2) the complex practicalities of managing the asset’s transition, and 3) maximizing the development and commercial value of assets after the transfer is completed.