Adaptive Trial Designs: Maximizing the Opportunity for Success in Drug Development
October 19, 2018
How can you improve the success rate in drug development? Understanding the use of adaptive trial designs during the development program, from first in human studies to pivotal Phase III studies, is imperative to achieving set goals. PAREXEL will be hosting a discussion focused on the critical success factors in the planning, implementation and execution of adaptive trial designs.
Topics will include:
- Background and regulatory view of adaptive trial designs
- Challenges for the implementation of adaptive trial designs
- Types of adaptive trial designs
- Components of successful implementation
- Real-world case studies
Understanding the opportunities associated with adaptive trial designs will help you make better decisions during drug development and improve the probability of success to bring treatment options to patients faster while controlling budget targets. Come prepared with your questions!
Featured PAREXEL speakers:
- Martin Roessner, Corporate Vice President, Biostatistics, PAREXEL International
- Brad Gillespie, Principal Regulatory Consultant, PAREXEL International