Maximizing value for emerging BioPharma companies
July 02, 2018
Cambridge, United Kingdom Register Here
Learn about important evaluation criteria when raising capital or seeking to be acquired
In today’s pharmaceutical landscape, an increasingly large part of innovation is driven by emerging biopharma companies who combine knowledge with resources and enthusiasm to embark on the long winding road of drug development. The ability to raise capital through investment or acquisition can greatly enhance the emerging company’s chances of successfully making a development candidate available to patients and to impact available treatment options.
This session will shed light on best practices for emerging biopharma companies when exploring funding from venture firms or larger pharmaceutical partners. Given the diversity of options, emphasis will be given to best practices and critical success factors for maximizing company value. To equip emerging biopharma companies with relevant tools for potential investment, a methodical approach will be introduced and demonstrated with real world examples.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cambridge City Centre
Granta Place Mill Lane, Cambridge
Date: July 2nd
Objectives of the session include:
- Understanding the importance of due diligence readiness
- Equipping emerging biopharma companies with constructive tools for partnering demonstrated with real world examples
- Exploring critical insights into venture capital and large pharma criteria for investment
- Illustrating practical frameworks for prioritizing amongst potential partners
- Claudia Graeve, Ph.D., Vice President, Health Advances
- Bridget Heelan, Vice President, Technical, Early Stage Consulting, PAREXEL