From Concept to Commercialization: How to Take Your Asset to the Next Level - London, England
March 27, 2019
Wednesday, March 27, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
An increasingly large part of innovation is driven by emerging biotech companies who combine knowledge with resources and enthusiasm to embark on the long winding road of drug development.
In today’s hypercompetitive landscape, it takes more than scientific expertise and experience with ever-changing health authority expectations to achieve long-term success. The ability to successfully navigate regulatory, clinical and commercial complexities is vital to achieving your end goals.
This session will focus on best practices for emerging biotech companies when working towards phase I proof of concept, preparing for regulatory review, communicating effectively with health authorities and exploring funding in support of sustained growth.
Topics for discussion include:
- Maximizing product and commercial success by demonstrating product safety, effectiveness and value
- Optimal use of US and EU Expedited Drug Development and Marketing Application Review Programs
- Key considerations for maximizing success with regulatory agencies
- Equipping biotech companies with constructive tools for partnering, demonstrated with real world examples
- Exploring critical insights into venture capital and large pharma criteria for investment
PAREXEL speakers to include:
- Former FDA & EMA regulatory experts
- Market access consultants
- Health Advances strategic development partners
Presentations will take place from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Lunch will be served following the presentation. To register, please complete the information below. You also have the option to meet with one of our subject-matter experts after the presentation.