PAREXEL Experts to Discuss Key Drug Development Insights at DIA 2016
BOSTON, June 20, 2016— PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ: PRXL), a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider, today announced that several of its experts will discuss key issues facing the industry at the 52nd Annual Drug Information Association (DIA) meeting, held from June 26-30, 2016 in Philadelphia.
PAREXEL will hold in-booth presentations and technology demonstrations at booth 825 in the exhibit hall. Company experts will share several formal presentations during the DIA 2016 program, including:
Sunday, June 26
- 1:00 p.m.: (Track 8 – Regulatory Affairs) “Japan Regulatory Environment: Overview of the Organization, Processes, Systems, and Changes Affecting Pharmaceutical Development,” Alberto Grignolo, Corporate Vice President, Global Strategy and Services
Monday, June 27
- 10:45 a.m.: (Track 8 – Regulatory Affairs) “Take Advantage of Global Expedited Pathways: Breakthrough, Sakigake, PRIME!,” Alberto Grignolo, Corporate Vice President, Global Strategy and Services
- 10:45 a.m.: (Track 2 – Project/Portfolio Management and Strategic Planning) “Hope Is Not a Strategy: Quantifying Knowledge for Better Decision Making in Clinical Development,” Colleen Russell, Associate Director, Biostatistics, and Sharon Murray, Associate Director, Biostatistics
- 1:00 p.m.: (Track 20 – Innovation Theaters) “Balancing Rapid Approval with Demonstration of Value,” Alberto Grignolo, Corporate Vice President, Global Strategy and Services, and Michelle Hoiseth, Vice President, Business Management
Tuesday, June 28
- 9:00 a.m.: (Track 21 – Poster Presentations – Professional Poster Session) “U.S. Outcomes-Based Drug Pricing: A Fad or the Future?” Michelle Hoiseth, Vice President, Business Management
- 10:10 a.m.: (Track 21 – Poster Presentations – Professional Poster Session) “Bridging the Gap: The Need for a Paradigm Shift in Clinical Trial Design to Ensure Continued Patient Access to Medicines,” Richard Macaulay, Senior Consultant
- 10:30 a.m.: (Track 7 – Technology/Data/Records and Submissions)“Implementing a Successful Metadata Repository: The Journey of a Thousand Milestones Begins with a Single Step,” Isabelle de Zegher, Vice President, Integrated Solutions
- 4:00 p.m.: (Track 15 – Statistics) “Statistical Issues in the Evaluation of Biosimilars,” Marek Ancukiewicz, Principal Biostatistician
To schedule a briefing with a PAREXEL subject matter expert at DIA 2016, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about PAREXEL visit booth 825 during the meeting or www.PAREXEL.com. Information about the DIA 2016 can be found at http://www.diahome.org.
About PAREXEL International
PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services company, providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Committed to providing solutions that expedite time-to-market and peak-market penetration, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise across the development and commercialization continuum, from drug development and regulatory consulting to clinical pharmacology, clinical trials management, and reimbursement. PAREXEL Informatics provides advanced technology solutions, including medical imaging, to facilitate the clinical development process. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL has offices in 82 locations in 51 countries around the world, and had approximately 18,450 employees in the third quarter. For more information about PAREXEL International, visit www.PAREXEL.com.
PAREXEL and PAREXEL Informatics are trademarks or registered trademarks of PAREXEL International Corporation or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This release contains “forward-looking” statements regarding future results and events. For this purpose, any statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing, the words “believes,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “expects,” “intends,” “appears,” “estimates,” “projects,” “will,” “would,” “could,” “should,” “targets,” and similar expressions are also intended to identify forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements in this release involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such factors and others are discussed in the section entitled “Risk Factors” of the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which “Risk Factors” discussion is incorporated by reference in this press release. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements in the future. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company’s estimates or views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
# # #