As a participant in a clinical trial, you are making a substantial contribution to finding new and better ways to help other patients in the future. In addition, some other benefits of volunteering are:
- You may benefit from a new and better investigational medication which is not currently available to the public.
- Any medical exams, tests and/or procedures that you receive during the study will be FREE.
- You may receive additional attention from healthcare providers involved in the research and your medical care.
- You may also receive financial compensation for your time and travel.
- Free meals and care for the duration of your stay
- Baltimore Clinical Studies
- Los Angeles Clinical Studies
- London Clinical Studies
- Berlin Clinical Studies
- European Union Directive
- NRES (National Research Ethics Service)
- ICH GCP
- Medicines Control Council