Rheumatology & Immunology Capabilities
PAREXEL has the experience and expertise to provide our clients with strategic and practical solutions in the study of rheumatologic and immunologic diseases. Our global teams have recent and exceptional experience with these disorders and therapeutic agents targeting them. Our Project Teams are familiar with these specific indications, the appropriate type of investigative sites, clinical and therapeutic terminology and potential queries, and have the ability to provide proactive solutions to potential issues in developing and successfully completing clinical trials.
Specific strengths of our Rheumatology and Immunology experts include:
• Internationally recognized clinical and medico-scientific expertise in Rheumatology and Immunology, including special focus on autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
• Ongoing activities in academia and in clinical practice, with extensive clinical and laboratory research backgrounds.
• Expertise in education at all levels of sophistication, providing investigators, their staffs, and PAREXEL staff with understandable, accurate and useful insights into disease process, standards of care, and new mechanisms of action of the therapeutic agent being studied and those in competing trials.
• Industry-leading experience with clinical development of biosimilars.
• Extensive experience with medical feasibility studies, clinical trial design, data-driven management of recruitment, enrollment and retention providing critical data about regions, countries, sites, investigators, standards/quality of care, and competing trials.
• Expertise in managing complex trials in Phase I-IV in the Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Middle East, and Africa, with Best Practice Management across the entire therapeutic area.
• Global experts in central review of clinical data.