Each market access agency weighs pharmaceutical data analysis differently. The key to combatting this challenge is to find common ground between payers and put together one consistent key message before tailoring that in a low cost manner to each payer.
This can be done by following these 5 simple steps:
1. Understand how each payer makes decisions by having a clear idea of what evidence each payer requires
2. Create a global evidence package that has the ability to be easily adapted to show the best option for each payer
3. Test the evidence package with payers
4. Acknowledge that standards of care will differ depending on a payer’s location on tailoring the evidence for each agency as a result
5. Support the evidence with real-world evidence including clinical data analysis.