You now have access to all the content in the PAREXEL Access Hub. We look forward to engaging with you.
We will be in touch shortly.
Please complete our registration form to continue.
Payers are becoming harder to please as budgets are squeezed and competition grows. Drugs have to be effective and this effectiveness must be evidenced and communicated clearly. The challenge is to design a trial payers can trust.
Analysing the reasons products were approved or rejected at the reimbursement stage places PAREXEL in the advantageous position of being able to help clients learn from the mistakes of others.
For the best results:
• Don’t repeat the mistakes of others
• Use early economic models
• Applying payer-preferred endpoints in trials
• Offering payers better data that is relevant to them
• Keeping regulatory and commercial stakeholders in mind at the trial design stage to get them on your side
Early Planning & Modelling
Pricing & Reimbursement
Regulatory & Payer Submissions