Medical Writing Solutions
Providing high quality documents across the clinical development and commercialization spectrum
Taking a new medicine or medical device from concept to market requires writing and submitting hundreds of thousands of pages of documentation, from protocols and informed consent forms to clinical study reports to new drug applications. To minimize time to market, these documents and reports must be written accurately, efficiently and without errors while maintaining full regulatory compliance.
PAREXEL’s newly enhanced and fully-integrated Medical Writing Solutions delivers the unique expertise to communicate with a wide range of audiences, providing complete, end-to-end communications services needed throughout each critical stage of development and commercialization. PAREXEL’s consolidated offering builds upon our already-available scientific, technical, medical, regulatory and commercialization communications services to provide customers the added value that come with continuity and streamlined communications throughout the lifecycle.
High Quality Documentation Writing and Preparation to Meet your Product Development and Commercialization Demands
PAREXEL has the expertise to develop the following types of documents required by scientific, regulatory and healthcare communities.
Our PAREXEL Medical Writing Solutions Team:
- Consists of 800+ experienced, global medical writers—one of the industry’s largest teams
- Has writers in over 25 countries, providing knowledge of local regulatory guidelines and the ability to develop communications in local languages as needed
- Offers one single point of contact for the client, with the ability to pull together the right team with the required clinical, regulatory, market access, therapeutic area, and or publications and medical education expertise.
- Has an average of over eight years of writing experience, with senior writers on staff having over fifteen years’ experience
- Can manage and optimize the process for document development with a flexible approach to meet client timeline requirements.
- Offer guidance to clients with expert and open advice on the best approach for clinical documentation, including publishing and submission readiness.
Flexible Outsourcing Solutions to Fit Your Needs
At PAREXEL, we understand your need to select a model that aligns with your own medical writing approach and needs. We work with you to select the services you need and the flexible contract model that fits your company, your project, and your budget. No matter whether it is part of full clinical study, a standalone project or an functional service project (FSP), we will ensure that you have access to PAREXEL’s extensive global reach, broad therapeutic expertise, product development knowledge, process know-how, and the high quality that you would expect from one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical service companies.