ClinPhone 4 FAQs
Welcome to the ClinPhone 4 Customer Care FAQ page
ClinPhone 4 is the latest iteration of our RTSM Platform, the CCS (Customer Care Services) helpdesk provides a single point of contact for sites and study teams for live clinical trials.
If none of these FAQs answer your questions please click here to find the 24/7 contact details for the CCS Helpdesk.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If your study is using MyTrials, you will need to login via https://www.mytrials.com with your MyTrials username and password.
- If your study is using MyClinPhone you will need to login via https://online.clinphone.com/login/ with the username provided in your account creation email.
- If your study was built by Clinintel you will need to login via https://www.clinintel.com/LoginPasscode.aspx with your username, password and passcode.
- If you need access to a study this has to be requested via an authorized user, if you do not have access to a study and believe that you should please contact CCS.
- If you need access to a site this has to be requested via an authorized user, if you do not have access to a site and believe you should or have access to an incorrect site, please contact CCS.
- The following browsers are supported for use with ClinPhone:
- - Internet Explorer V8 onwards
- - The latest version of Chrome
- - The latest version of Firefox
- Older versions of Internet Explorer may cause issues with viewing the webpage, if this occurs please try viewing the page in compatibility mode.
- All 3 login pages have a “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Login Details” link on the page. Please click the link on the appropriate login page and follow the instructions on the page. If this does not resolve your issue and you are still unable to login please click here to contact the CCS helpdesk who will be able to assist you.
Once you have logged into your study there is a “User Guide” link at the top of the User Interface, clicking on this will download a PDF copy of the user guide for your study.
- To request a data change, please contact the CCS Helpdesk or check the user guide within the study. This should detail what data points you can amend within the study without the need for a CCS ticket to be raised.
- A passcode is an 8-digit numeric code used only on older studies when you are completing transactions or for logging into studies via https://www.clinintel.com/LoginPasscode.aspx.
- A password is an alphanumeric code used to access studies and complete IRT transactions on both older and newer studies.
- Please either contact the helpdesk directly or contact your Study Monitor.