Novartis Oncology Helpdesk
Welcome to the NVS Oncology Helpdesk
This helpdesk provides a single point of contact for Investigator site staff and study teams to obtain non-clinical support during the conduct of clinical trials. You can call the Novartis Oncology Helpdesk when you have a problem with:
- Novartis Oncology eTrack and Clinical Prism systems
- Novartis Oncology HARP, SAS systems
- Novartis Oncology Data Management Systems
- Novartis Oncology InForm EDC
- PAREXEL Citrix (Hosting01 environment)
- If your inquiry is access related, please see ‘frequently asked questions’ for further guidance
- PAREXEL LMS
- The Procedural Document Catalog available in the Whitelist has changed. This Catalog no longer contains links that directly open the documents as this access has been restricted to PAREXEL employees only.
Novartis employees can access all of these documents via the Novartis Controlled Document library. Any issues, or users without access to Novartis’s Controlled Document library, should submit a request to the Novartis Oncology Helpdesk for the document (s) needed. Requests must include the Document Type, Document Number and Document Title to ensure the correct material is returned.
*If your inquiry is relating to ClinPhone, SOM or MAPs, please click here.
For more details, please review our frequently asked questions and ways to contact the helpdesk.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please click here for more information
- Study team members need to be associated to studies and study center(s) is eTrack to gain Inform access. Sponsor users should contact the Global Clinical Team or the Global Monitoring Organization. Site users should contact the Study Monitor.
- For urgent access / modifications the user can contact the TDM, PCDM, DQL and CTH or GMO Country study responsible or delegate on the study to request the completion/submission of an AMF (Access Management Form)
- Study team member – the training is already added to your role curriculum within the PAREXEL LMS system and you must complete the PAREXEL LMS Inform training before requesting access to Oracle Inform.
- Site training – monitors implement site staff training of Inform through the mylesson training process. The process for training is provided within the study MP and MyLesson modules which are available through the Combined Whitelists URL in the Clone (open Favorites menu in Internet Explorer and select Combined Whitelist URL>ClinOps and Monitoring>My Lessons) and Novartis Training SharePoint site.
- Your GSK MUD ID must be entered into eTrack to gain access to RAMOS reporting, please contact the Study Monitor for more information.
- If you do not have a GSK MUD ID, you will need to follow the formal process. For none-PAREXEL employees this is to contact Ilya.Papok@Novartis.com who can initiate the agreed process with GSK. For PAREXEL employees please contact Stephan.Bau@parexel.com
- Review the Novartis eTrack User Guide and Glossary located within the Whitelists (open Favorites menu in Internet Explorer and select Combined Whitelist URL>ClinOps and Monitoring>eTrack Community Site). Step by step instructions on how to complete tasks and some process information can be found in the User Guide.
- We have adopted the GSK model and we have a group of Local Experts for eTrack. They should be your first point of contact if you need any assistance with support or accessing eTrack.
- If the Local Experts are unable to resolve your issue then you can contact the NVS Oncology Helpdesk by phone or email, the details are published above.
- The Local Experts are listed by location below:
Pre-authorized requestors are Novartis personnel who can request new Clone accounts or disable existing Clone Accounts.
See table below, the pre-authorized requestor varies by Role/Function.
- You need to have a PAREXEL email account, this would have been setup for you and communicated when your account was provisioned.
- To access your email account, you need to log-on to Outlook Web Access
- Select your name in the right hand top corner and an Open Other Mailbox field will open
- Enter the name of the group mailbox you need to access and select open
- The mailbox should open, assuming access has been enabled for you
- If you need access to a group mailbox, email Stephan.Bau@PAREXEL.com who is the group mailbox owner.
- When you log into the Citrix you need to click on the icon called PAREXEL Citrix User Guide. This will launch a document which includes instructions on access and usage of the Novartis Oncology Systems provided by PAREXEL
- No, only for Novartis Oncology studies. However, if you are unsure, please contact your Study Monitor.
- Single point of contact for all your Novartis Oncology system support needs
- Live support available 24/7
- Note: Please refer all clinical or protocol-related issues to your Study Monitor or Study Manager.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Please either contact the helpdesk directly or contact your Study Monitor.
- If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact your study monitor
- You can reset your password in the PAREXEL Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) tool if you have forgotten your password or would like to change your known password. Full details on the SSPR tool can be found in the Citrix user guide (containing information on enrollment and password resets).
The tool is located here: https://pwss-hosting01.parexel.com/
How do I enable Internet Explorer v11 in compatibility mode for proper viewing of the InForm application?
- When using Internet Explorer v11 in native mode, you will experience issues with the NVSO - EDC - InForm user interface due to it being an incompatible IE version with the utilized InForm version. Running the InForm website in IE 11 Compatibility View should resolve any of the experienced issues.
- To enable Compatibility View, click the Compatibility View button that is located directly to the right side of the URL address bar in Internet Explorer and the website will be refreshed in Compatibility View mode.
- Alternatively, you may click on the Tools menu, then select the Compatibility View Settings option and add “pacetrials.com” to the settings. If the Tools menu is not displayed, press ALT and T and the menu will pop up.