View 5 related solutions for
Obtaining Access to the Clone
External users (none PAREXEL personnel) follow a different process to those who already have a PAREXEL account (PAREXEL employees and sCROs).
- The Line Manager must complete the request form which is available here and then forward to a pre-authorized requestor (see below for list) within Novartis who can submit the form to NVSOncology@PAREXEL.com.
- When your request has been processed, you will receive your log-in details and instructions. You must follow these to access LMS and complete the introductory training (familiarize yourself with the Clone).
- Your PAREXEL Virtual Line Manager will assign training curriculum based on the role specified in the request form. You must complete the relevant training before requesting System access.
- You must notify your Virtual Line Manager of your system access requirements. Your Virtual Line Manager will review your training compliance and request system access on your behalf. Virtual line manager can be found by going to www.PAREXEL.com/NVSOncology.
Please note, we aim to provide your log-in details and instructions within 5 working days of receiving a valid request from the pre-authorized requestor.
Novartis Pre-Authorized Requestors
PAREXEL Personnel and sCROs with PAREXEL accounts
- The Line Manager must complete a CAPS request by searching for the System "Novartis Oncology Hosting" and requesting access to both Account and Citrix.
- The Line Manager should then assign the training Curriculum in LMS based on the user roles.
- The user must complete their introductory training.
- The user must complete their System specific training before requesting system access.
The Line manager must request system access via CAPs (search for “Novartis” under Systems to obtain the full list) or a form for eTrack access.
Phase II-III Services
Randomization and Trial Supply Management
PAREXEL® Informatics provides automated randomization and supplies management through its ClinPhone® RTSM (Randomization and Trial Supply Management) solution. Our services are offered by the industry's most experience and trusted provider of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and IWR (Interactive Web Response) technologies.
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA)
Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) measure a patient’s symptoms, overall mental state, or the effects of a disease or condition on how the patient functions. COAs can be used to determine whether or not a drug has been demonstrated to provide treatment benefit. COA types include ePRO (electronic Patient Reported Outcomes).