Pulmonary Function Testing
EASING EVERY BREATH TO KEEP STUDIES ON-TRACK
Capturing breaths – in an accurate and repeatable way – is a complicated task.
PAREXEL combines proven study design and oversight capabilities, with the flexibility that respiratory studies demand. Clients can benefit from bundled respiratory services and efficiencies from a single provider (imaging, pathology, and spirometry).
View our short videoand get a taste of how PAREXEL Spirometry can revolutionize your trials
We ensure high-quality spirometry data collection and study management in three ways:
- Your study depends on quality data. A spirometer is only as effective as the knowledge and accuracy of the user. Our experience with comprehensive site survey and selection, training, and ongoing support extends to patient success. Training needs to be clear, comprehensive, and easy to understand; in order to take the pressure off of the site and patient.
- PAREXEL’s project managers live and breathe our corporate culture of making your study a success. We are a preferred vendor to many of our clients, known for instituting clear lines of communication, standard operating practices, key performance indicators, and an appropriate escalation process if issues arise. Proven processes ensure ideal site selection and onboarding, training, and patient recruitment. Comprehensive technology solutions create full transparency and consolidated access to data.
- PAREXEL has managed more than 1300 trials requiring centralized collection and review of data. Our teams are working with patients, collecting spirometry data on a daily basis. PAREXEL is the leading provider of IPF imaging, having supported the majority of IPF imaging trials and two Breakthrough Therapy Approval trials. Our read designs have supported discussions that have improved the ATS/ERS criteria updates. Our scientific experts leverage this experience and collective knowledge to design studies for optimal outcomes, and veteran project managers guide studies to the ideal endpoint. Each trial will have a dedicated PAREXEL Project Quality Lead who will provide ongoing consultancy throughout the duration of the study.
PAREXEL services provide:
- Complete end-to-end study services: Study design, training, data management, analysis, and data export
- Centralized independent review and reader management services
- Scientific and regulatory expertise
- Access to certified pulmonary experts (RPFT, RRT, and Pulmonologists).
- Consultation from imaging respiratory experts who lead the industry in supporting Breakthrough Therapy Approvals
- Partnerships with leading hospitals
- Informatics platforms to streamline workflows and create transparency, while gaining efficiency and accuracy of data collection
- Incorporation of centralized imaging, pathology, and spirometry collection and review
PAREXEL understands the importance of every breath. Whether spirometry is a primary, secondary or safety endpoint for your study, we ease the burden on patients and sites, and instill quality oversight at every step.