Calculate your body mass index (BMI)
Do you or your loved ones have Parkinson’s disease?
Study Dates: TBD - TBD
● Parkinson's Disease
Up to: $6,900
Qualified participants must:
- Be 40-80 years old
- Have an existing diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease
Study participants may receive:
- Study-related medical exams and lab analysis at no cost
- Neuropsychological exams and assessments to test memory and other thinking abilities at no cost
- Transportation assistance to the clinic
- Compensation for time and participation of up to $6,900
If you qualify, the study may involve 2 screening visits, 1 inpatient stay of 6 days/5 nights, and 7 follow-up visits.
For more information, please contact us toll free at 1-844-373-3916 (Monday to Friday between 8AM and 4PM).
Please reference study #237129.