Customize this letter to justify your attendance at the user group meetings.
Click here to download, edit and print your letter.
Justification Letter for the IMPACT CTMS User Group Meetings
I am writing to request permission to attend the IMPACT CTMS 2014 User Group Meeting in <SELECT ONE: April 7-9, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas / May 12-14, 2014 in Nice France>.
I believe the meeting provides several opportunities to boost our team’s productivity through the two days of interactive sessions, case studies and hands-on learning experiences with the latest technologies for managing clinical trials. Most professionals who have attended past user group meetings increase their productivity, and the event is low in cost*. PAREXEL Informatics will cover most meals during the event so we’d be saving money on incidentals, as well.
I feel that this is a justifiable expense that would result in our increased productivity, a competitive advantage for our company and more effective use of our technology resources. Also, upon my return, I can share what I learned with others, multiplying the return on our investment. I have included below a list of specific benefits we can gain from my attendance.
Let me know if you have any questions about the meeting or any other aspect of the IMPACT CTMSUser Group Meeting and I can share the details with you.
I hope you agree that our attendance at this meeting would make a significant, positive impact on our organization.
Thank you for considering my request.
Benefits from attending the IMPACT CTMS User Group Meeting
- Parallel session tracks are targeted specifically for certain users to ensure you receive the best information that applies to your job.
- Opportunity to learn about the latest developments during sessions led by industry experts which will pay dividends professionally.
- Better informed day-to-day decisions that will come from the variety of sessions led by your peers including case studies, discussions and tutorials.
- Expand your professional relationships and enhance your skills through conversations - get a feel for what other companies are doing and meet people that you can learn from or vice versa.
- Opportunity to stay connected to the user community so you can continually share your ideas, experiences and best practices with industry colleagues all year long.
- Chance to discuss your challenges and find solutions that fit your needs.
- Learn about new product features and how to use them to make your workflow more efficient, as well as about new solutions to enhance your skills.
- Hear from an engaging and stimulating industry leader in the plenary session.
- Value – meals, reception and one evening’s entertainment/dinner included, and we offer the lowest possible registration and hotel rates for the meeting.
- Participation in the User Sharing Session where you can share information anonymously (no PAREXEL Informatics staff are present at these sessions and information is provided to PAREXEL Informatics by the session chair, who is a user).
- Value of learning about where we are headed in the future including the latest offerings, product demonstrations and trends, and advancements in technology for clinical trials.
- Opportunity to exchange information with PAREXEL Informatics product managers and operations staff.