Participate in groundbreaking biopharmaceutical research as a clinical investigator for Parexel and make a difference in the lives of your patients.
Shouldn’t your patients have access to cutting-edge therapies? Wouldn’t you like to contribute to global healthcare research, while staying on top of the latest developments in medicine? You can achieve all of these objectives and more when you become a Clinical Trial Investigator for Parexel.
Whether you are new to clinical trials or you want to expand your involvement, there is no better partner than Parexel. We are a leading global contract research organization (CRO), with over 35 years of clinical trial experience.
Parexel is always looking to expand our worldwide team of highly qualified investigators. We are committed to providing an exceptional level of support, collaboration, and resources for every investigator, which are some of the advantages that will make your research experience with Parexel more rewarding.
Why participate in clinical trials?
Benefits for your patients, your practice, and you:
- Provide unmatched access to novel biopharmaceuticals for your patients
- An additional revenue stream
- Stay in touch with the latest developments in medical science
- Make important contributions to the advancement of global healthcare
Why partner with Parexel?
Parexel offers physicians opportunities to participate in a full range of clinical trials:
- Our Phase I-IV studies incorporate the full range of services from clinical study design to bioanalytics to peri-approval and post-marketing services
Key therapeutic areas:
- Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders
- Infectious Diseases
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us now!